1. Outdoor Catering Service: The demand for food will continue to be on increase in this country due to our large population which keeps on increasing day in day out. This business has a lot of potentials to be successful because no matter the condition of a man’s pocket, he must eat. Food business varies widely but I’m limiting it to outdoor catering service. If you have the necessary experience in this aspect of business, I will encourage you to start and make sure you make your own as unique as possible and the sky will be the limit.
2. Training Center: This is another wonderful business idea you can start with small money. This could be a professional training center r skill acquisition training center If you are the type with special talent or have some professional skills, you can go ahead and establish a training center register it and adopts various marketing strategies to get people and in no time at all you will be bringing in a lot of cash. This business has a lot of potentials to succeed because people of this country are now shifting their attention to skill acquisition because of lack of job, so that they can stand on their own.
3. Quail Bird Farming: If you are hearing about quail bird for the first time or you have heard about it before but you have not taken step to tap into this great business opportunity, you are forgiven. Quail bird popularly known as Aparo in Yoruba language (If you know the name in Hausa or Igbo you can write in the comment below) is one of the ancient bird which has a lot of health benefit. Quail bird farming is part of Poultry farming and they also lay eggs like chicks but it is not common in this part of the world. The meat and the egg of this bird has been reported to cure many diseases such as arthritis, tuberculosis and other 30 diseases. Quail bird rearing is five times better than chicken and turkey rearing, and I assure you that a person with 400 quail laying bird is better off than a person with 2000 laying chickens. That fact is due to the following reasons:
- 2000 quail bird will feed on the same amount of feed that will be taken by 400 chickens.
- They have immunity against many diseases, this implies that you don’t need to spend money on vaccine and that the business has a low risk.
- Quail bird mature earlier and start laying eggs after 7-8 weeks.
- Quail farming requires less labour.
- The space require for rearing Quail bird is small.
- They lay a greater no of egg of between 250 and 280 per year.
With just 20,000 naira you are good to go with this business provided you have a space in your house where you can put the cage. With that 20,000 naira you will be getting a daily return of between #1500 and #2000 after the bird has started laying egg. If you have enough money, you can go into large scale production as this can turn you into millionaire within the limited possible time.
Article extracted from Biznesswatch read more on http://www.biznesswatch.com/10-lucrative-small-scale-businesses-in-nigeria-you-can-start-with-small-capital-oladayo-ojekunle10-lucrative-small-scale-businesses-in-nigeria-you-can-start-with-small-capital-oladayo-ojekunle/
Looking for a reliable professional cleaning company in Lagos Call Lilac Clean today on 08056895502 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org